- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district in the Howard, Wisconsin area is looking to hire on a School Psychologist for the school year to provide services to a K-12 caseload. The Psych responsibilities will include listening to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems, promoting positive behaviors and meeting with parents.
- Full Time, 35+ hours a week
- K-12 Caseload
- Immediate Start
- Maternity leave for rest of school year
- Must have a Master's Degree in School Psychology
- License in the state of Wisconsin
- Must have school experience
- Must have DPI
For more information or to apply, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »