School Psychologist job in Arlington Heights, IL
Job Type: Any Of These
We are working with a client of ours in the Arlington Heights, IL area that’s in need of a School Psychologist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic district with fantastic students!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Plan
- And More!
- Masters Degree in School Psychology
- Active IL School Psychologist License
- Active PEL
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- K-5th Grade Caseload
- Start Date: August 9th, 2021
We are actively processing applicants for interviews! If any of this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled