A school near Long Lake, IL is in need of a School Psychologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the second semester, 2020-21 School year. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
About the Job:
- Full time, 37.5 hours weekly
- December to End of School year
- Caseload: K-12, helping catch up on evaluations. Full or Part time hours. Must be available to come onsite!
- Open to new grads!
- The district has access to Pearson's Q-Interactive and Q-Global to help streamline testing and reporting.
Certification Requirements for IL To be issued a certificate in School Psychologist an applicant must satisfy all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Advanced degree in School Psychology from a regionally accredited institution
- Completion of an approved program for the preparation of School Psychologist Support Professionals
- Demonstration of meeting the Content Competencies as prescribed by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources