- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently arranging interviews with a district close to Phoenix, Arizona that is looking for a full-time School Psychologist for the current school year.
- Responsibilities: Provide direct support and interventions to students; consult with teachers and families.
- Experience: Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred but not required.
- Education: Master's or Doctoral level degree
- Employment type: Full time, contract
- Work hours: Monday-Friday
ProCare Therapy can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health insurance benefits
- Weekly paychecks
To learn more about this School Psychologist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »