- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently arranging interviews with a district close to Phoenix, Arizona that is looking for a full-time School Psychologist for the current school year.
- Responsibilities: Provide direct support and interventions to students; consult with teachers and families.
- Experience: Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred but not required.
- Education: Master's or Doctoral level degree
- Employment type: Full time, contract
- Work hours: Monday-Friday
ProCare Therapy can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health insurance benefits
- Weekly paychecks
To learn more about this School Psychologist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »