- Job Location:
North Chicago, IL
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district in North Chicago, Illinois is now accepting resumes for a School Psychologist opening. The school on the northern border of Chicago and Milwaukee. We are working closely with this school client in this area to fill their need for the upcoming school year (2018 - 2019). Both part-time and full time candidates will be considered.
- Master's degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Illinois license and PEL
- Full time and part time considered
- Full school year
- Caseload and location based on preference
- Great supportive district
- Interviewing ASAP
- Excellent, negotiable hourly pay rate
- Full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.
- Weekly paychecks
Apply with your updated resume and references to be considered for this position. Easily apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Keia Bess at 770.325.0324 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »