Are you a School Psychologist looking for a change? Procare Therapy is working with a district in the Gilroy, California area who is in need! Read below.
What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment.
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- School Psychologist License in PA
- Prior school or pediatric experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
This is a W-2 contracted position!
- 40 hours per week
- ASAP- End of School Year
- General School Psych duties
- Hourly rate: $55+ an hour- depending on experience
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching plans
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, please reach out to Mallory Lockwood at [email protected]!
Senior Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled