- Job Location:
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
We have partnered with a great district near Chesapeake Beach, Maryland that is looking for a School Psychologist for the 19-20 school year. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
About the Position:
- Full or part time
- K-12th grade caseloads
- Supportive District
- 19/20 school year
- Looking to interview now
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Appropriate state license or ability to obtain appropriate state license
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Tyler.Daws@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-776-2087
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »