Procare Therapy is looking for a passionate School Psychologist to work in a school district in the Sterling Heights, MI area for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! If you are interested in this position, please read below.
What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing agency that works with school districts all over the United States. We help source candidates for schools, and find ideal jobs for interested candidates. Procare provides a plethora of benefits for all of our full-time (30+ hours a week) employees.
- School Psychologist license in MI
- Prior school experience preferred
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mostly Initial and reevals, and IEP meetings
- Mostly elementary need but district would place the candidate with a caseload that best fits the candidate
- Position has possibility of renewing for next school year!
- Weekly paychecks and competitive hourly rates
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching plans
If you are interested in this School Psychologist opening for the remainder of this school year, please send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] for more information regarding the position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled