School Psychologist Job - Upcoming School Year | Kansas
Job Type: Any
On-site Kansas City School Psychologist - Upcoming School Year
Are you an experienced School Psychologist in Kansas looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the Kansas City area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Part-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Two days a week
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 5th-8th grade caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• Kansas State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
To be considered for this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email. Contact me for any questions by calling or texting (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled