- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district in Clover, South Carolina is in need of a School Psychologist to provide direct services to students for a maternity leave, running until the end of the school year. The caseload will be determined on the candidates preference. This will be a full time, 37.5 hours a week position.
- Promote student motivation and engagement
- Conduct psychological and academic assessments
- Promote problem solving, anger management and conflict resolution
- Master's Degree in School Psychologist
- Must be license in state of SC
- Recent schools experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »