School Psychologist - K-12 2021-2022
Job Type: Contract
Procare Therapy is working hand in hand with a school district in Virginia to place a school psychologist for the upcoming school year.
The School Psychologist is directly responsible for the psychological assessment of academic, social, emotional, and behavioral domains utilizing problem-solving and standardized evaluations.
- 28-30 hrs/wk
- School Experience a plus but not essential
- K-12 Caseload
- Testing and evaluations only
- Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of VA
* Disability details on phone call
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Uriel Rodriguez via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 770-776-2115.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled