School Psychologist (LSSP)- Full Time
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to work with a dynamic school district and make an impact this school year. This is a full-time position located in Houston, Texas. All applicants must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in the state of Texas. Out of state applicants will be considered but we ask that look into the licensure process prior to interviewing.
These schools are known for being in beautiful, safe communities. Most people that move here for school or work end up staying permanently and building a foundation. This is one opportunity you do not want to miss out on!
- Full Time
- Multiple grade level options
- Mild to severe disabilities
- Various caseload options. Your choice!
- Caseload will be determined based on interview and experience, but we ask that you have a preference in mind.
- Earn a bachelor's and a master's degree in Psychology.
- Apply for a license to practice as a Psychologist in Texas.
- Pass the National School Psychology Examination.
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, don’t hesitate. Please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
TELL A FRIEND!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call/text me directly at 770-325-0319