School Psychologist Need in Mississippi
Job Type: Contract
We are working with a school district near Clarksdale, MS to hire a School Psychologist. This is a full-time, full school year job and interviews are being scheduled now.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- K-12th grade caseload (will be assigned based on preference and previous experience)
- As soon as possible start
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Valid MS-issued school psychologist license
- At least one year of prior experience
The school district is highly supportive and looking for a motivated school psychologist to join their team as soon as possible. You will be responsible for assessments and evaluations with a multidisciplinary team.
Candidates only available for part-time hours will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
Benefits include: weekly compensation and medical benefits for full-time employees. Some candidates may be eligible for housing stipends or relocation assistance.
To find out more about this job or to find out about others in Mississippi, please contact:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled