Do you have a passion for helping children and adolescents succeed academically and emotionally? We are seeking a school psychologist to join our team at an incredible School in Buford, GA. You will be responsible for providing psychological services to students, including assessments, counseling, and support for students with special needs! Take that passion and explore opportunity details below!
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of Georgia
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: End of the School Year
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Caseload: Elementary - High School Students
- Conduct Evaluations, Reports and Consulting
- Support students in small groups and 1:1 settings
- Possible Virtual Opportunity available
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed.
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations including review of records, formal and informal testing, observation of the student's functioning in multiple settings.
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
School director is actively conducting interviews and prepared to hire qualified candidates. If interested in this position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled