ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist near Sun City West that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. This is a contracted position looking to be filled.
Requirements for this role:
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be a school psychologist or clinical psychologist.
- PPS credentials
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Ready to interview ASAP
- Need for supervision and assessments of the Adaptive Behavior Classroom
- You will be responsible for collaborating IEP’s and other assessments with other educational experts.
- Supporting our existing staff in catching up on assessments and completing new assessments develop successful classroom procedures and rules.
- Planning and placement team meeting participation
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employee
The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. Must have State Clearances to be considered for the role. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 904-638-6992.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled