We have partnered with a school district near seeking a passionate School Psychologist to benefit classroom environments. This contract position is open and looking for placement as soon as possible.
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- March to May 2022
- Caseload: Elementary School
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Regulations and State Policies regarding the education of students with disabilities
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Arizona School Psych Certification
Our company offers complete healthcare benefits alongside 401(k) matching, weekly pay (W-2), travel stipends and competitive compensation overall. If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I hope to hear from you soon!
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled