New School Psychologist Opportunity Located in Spokane, Washington
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking licensed School Psychologists in the Spokane, WA area who are interested in applying for a full-time School Psychologist position starting in September/October and running through the full 2022-2023 school year. As a full-time ProCare contracted employee, you would enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate along with a generous benefits package tailored specifically to your unique needs. If you have more questions about the job or want to apply online, please see further details below and reach out to me with questions.
- Full-Time Position (37.5 hrs/week)
- Located in Spokane, Washington
- Full 2022/23 School Year
- Caseload: High School Students
- Will need to do Evals
- Will consider new grads with licensure!
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Minimum Masters Degree in School/Educational Psychology
- School Psychologist Credentials in the State of Washington
- Active Washington ESA Preferred
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred but not Required!
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have all the needed details for an assignment from the School Districts we work with. Any further questions regarding caseload are great to save and ask in an interview with the school! However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following Job Duties in this position
- Administering Academic Assessments to Students
- Drafting Special Education Reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs,
- Participating in eligibility determination and program decisions for students with disabilities
- Participating in and contributing to professional learning activities provided by the department
- Meeting with parents to discuss performance of student and/or their evaluations
- Completing initial re-evaluations
- Engaging with school teams in problem-solving and making recommendations for interventions for students
- Being a positive influence to any student, parent, or colleague you come in contact with. Let's spread some joy!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare Therapy:
- Being eligible for a competitive hourly rate
- Being eligible for School Overtime Pay (hourly x 1.5)
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Contracted, unchanged hours
- The ability to move from district to district
- Having a full-time recruiter who works for you!
- Check out our blog!
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]. If you have any further questions/concerns as well, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'd love to be a valuable resource for you during the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled