New School Psychologist Opportunity Located in Warren, Michigan
We are currently seeking a passionate School Psychologist for the 2022/23 school year for a contract position located in Warren, MI. This is an excellent school district with lots of support. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive as well.
- Full-Time Position (35 hrs/week)
- Located in Warren, MI
- Full 2022/23 School Year
- Caseload: Evals Only
- Will consider new grads with licensure!
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Minimum Masters Degree in School/Educational Psychology
- School Psychologist Credentials in the State of Michigan
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred but not Required!
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have all the needed details for an assignment from the School Districts we work with. Any further questions regarding caseload are great to save and ask in an interview with the school! However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following Job Duties in this position
- Administering Academic Assessments to Students
- Drafting Special Education Reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs,
- Participating in eligibility determination and program decisions for students with disabilities
- Participating in and contributing to professional learning activities provided by the department
- Meeting with parents to discuss performance of student and/or their evaluations
- Completing initial re-evaluations
- Engaging with school teams in problem-solving and making recommendations for interventions for students
- Being a positive influence to any student, parent, or colleague you come in contact with. Let's spread some joy!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare Therapy:
- Being eligible for a competitive hourly rate
- Being eligible for School Overtime Pay (hourly x 1.5)
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Contracted, unchanged hours
- The ability to move from district to district
- Having a full-time recruiter who works for you!
- Check out our blog!
If you’re interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to me through email at [email protected]. If you have any questions about this position not answered within the description, please reach out to me for further assistance as well. I'd love to help!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled