Location: Security-Widefield, CO
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
School Psychologist needed in Colorado Springs, CO
Join a wonderfully supportive staff! Position includes evaluations and re-evaluations, assessments, IEP meetings, general School Psychologist duties and helping the team pull the paperwork together!
- Full time
- Onsite only
- The 23/24 School Year!
- K-8th grade students on Caseload
- Interview ASAP!
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of CO
- Previous experience is not required but preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled