Job Title: School Psychologist
Location: Owatonna, MN
ProCare Therapy employs school psychologists all over the nation, and we have a new opening in Owatonna. The district is looking for a candidate that is passionate about helping children and eager to get started.
- Full time
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify learning, emotional, and behavioral difficulties of students
- Develop and implement effective interventions to support students' academic, social, and emotional development
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to support student success and improve school-wide practices
- Provide individual and group counseling services to students in need
- Participate in the development and implementation of individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- The contracted individual would be expected to provide comprehensive psychological services including completing psychoeducational evaluations, conducting eligibility meetings, consulting with school staff, etc.
- More details will be provided during the interview
- Requires a Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
When your application is received, I’ll give you a call for a quick screening so we can get to know each other a little better. Next, I’ll set up a Zoom interview. If the interview went well, I’ll be able to give you a call with an offer. If not, I’ll do my best to set up more interviews for you in your area.
If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to me via phone call, text, or email. I’m happy to assist you!
Morgan Stuart- Director of Educational Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (770) 799-2967
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled