Job Title: School Psychologist
Location: Ontario, CA
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified School Psychologist to join our team in Ontario, CA. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with students, and the ability to provide exceptional psychological services to children, families, and school staff.
ProCare Therapy employs school psychologists all over the nation, and we look forward to potentially working with you.
- Full time
- Caseload size: 20
- The contracted individual would be expected to provide comprehensive psychological services including completing psychoeducational evaluations, conducting eligibility meetings, consulting with school staff, etc.
- Pay: $60-$67 hourly
- More details will be provided during the interview
School Psychologist Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify student needs and develop appropriate interventions
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to support student success
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention services to students
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Support school-wide initiatives related to mental health and well-being
- Provide consultation and training to school staff on topics related to mental health, behavior, and academic success
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and reports
- Requires a Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
When your application is received, I’ll give you a call for a quick screening so we can get to know each other a little better. Next, I’ll set up a Zoom interview. If the interview went well, I’ll be able to give you a call with an offer. If not, I’ll do my best to set up more interviews for you in your area.
If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to me via phone call, text, or email. I’m happy to assist you!
Morgan Stuart- Director of Educational Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (770) 799-2967
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled