School Psychologist (Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
We are currently searching for a great School Psychologists to contract for the school year.
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, family and social issues
- Inform and counsel parents on relevant topics within their child's life
- Research and apply learning programs that apply to the child’s needs
- Participate and diagnose student by administering psychological tests
- Evaluate and advise disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Active or eligible School Psych license for Michigan
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact LeeAnn Miller at 678-459-1155 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled