School Psychologist - Open to Teletherapy
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a School Psychologist to join a school near Marshall, MI for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours a week
- Various caseloads PreK-12th grade
- Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to evaluations, interventions, IEPs, observation and parent meetings
- Open to teletherapy
A little about you:
- Must have Michigan State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled