Procare Therapy has been working with a great district in Grand Rapids area looking for a school psychologist for this school year. Previous experience would be preferred but is not required to apply. This would be a contracted position for the full 23’-24’ school year. The district director is actively interviewing for this role, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered, or apply directly by sending an updated resume to [email protected] for review.
Not only will you be working with educational experts in their field, but you will also be working in a district known for friendly neighborhoods and great schools!
Requirements for consideration:
- Active MI School Psychology License
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology
- In person position
- Elementary-High school caseload
- 67-75 evaluations this school year
- Full time position(Part time will be considered)
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Benefits are available to full time employees
More information will be given about this School Psychologist opening during the interview.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy Blog: www.procaretherapy.com/blog/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled