We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team for the 23/24 school year in Las Cruces. As the School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the academic and emotional success. Your responsibilities will include conducting assessments for Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and providing counseling services to address students' social and emotional needs.
- Full-Time (35-40 hours per week)
- Start Date: September 2023-June 2024
- K-12th grade caseload
- Consult, IEPs, crisis intervention etc.
- More details upon interview
- Master's degree in school psychology or related field
- Licensed School Psychologist in the state of New Mexico
- Must have previous school experience
- Weekly Pay
- $40-50 hourly based off education and experience
Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled