Are you a beacon of empathy, armed with psychological expertise and a heart dedicated to guiding students through life's challenges? Look no further! ProCare Therapy invites you to step into the realm where your skills as a School Psychologist become the catalyst for transforming students' obstacles into opportunities. We are looking for a compassionate and qualified candidate to join one of our trusted and forward-thinking school districts in the enchanting community of Naugatuk, Connecticut. We can't wait to hear from you!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonuses and flexible spending account
- Full time
- Will consider part time candidates too
- 31.25 hours per week
- Middle school caseload
- 7th-8th grades
- Duties: evaluations and PPTs
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Teaching Certification to practice as a School Psychologist in Connecticut
- School experience preferred
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 30+ minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Naugatuk, but are licensed to work in the state of Connecticut as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
We are looking forward to working with you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled