Are you a dedicated professional with a passion for promoting student well-being and enhancing academic success? We are seeking an exceptional School Psychologist to join our dynamic team for the 2023-24 school year in the vibrant city of Glendale, AZ. As a school psychologist in our district, you will play a pivotal role in empowering students to overcome challenges and reach their full potential. Join us on our mission to provide the best possible educational experience to our students!
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess students' cognitive abilities, emotional functioning, and academic skills.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and administrators to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and intervention strategies.
- Provide counseling and support to students facing social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions for teachers, parents, and staff on topics such as mental health awareness, behavior management, and crisis intervention.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, develop intervention plans, and ensure effective support systems.
- Utilize data-driven approaches to identify and address academic and behavioral trends within the school community.
- Promote a positive and inclusive school culture by fostering empathy, understanding, and respect among students and staff.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Valid state certification as a School Psychologist in Arizona (or eligibility to obtain certification prior to the start of the school year).
- IVP (Identity Verified Prints) fingerprint card required for employment in Arizona schools.
- Knowledge of various assessment tools and techniques to evaluate students' academic, cognitive, and socio-emotional functioning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Experience in providing counseling and implementing evidence-based interventions to support students' social and emotional well-being.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic school environment.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying abreast of current best practices in the field of school psychology.
Salary and Benefits:
- $35.00+ hourly for direct and indirect services - based on relevant experience and education
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement options
- Licensing and continuing education reimbursements
To apply, please email your resume in PDF or Word doc format, along with a cover letter and contact information for three professional references, to [email protected]
Join us in fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment where every student can thrive. Apply now and embark on a fulfilling career as a School Psychologist in Glendale, AZ!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled