The School Psychologist is responsible for psychological assessments of academic, social, and emotional, and behavioral domains utilizing problem-solving and standardized evaluations. The School Psychologist monitors the completion of case study evaluations and participates in Individual Education Plan conferences and problem-solving meetings designed to maximize students social, emotional, and educational success.
- Valid Virginia School Psychology Certification
- Knowledge of methods of assessments, learning processes, and appropriate instructional interventions to meet students needs.
This Full Time opportunity rises in Hampton working with a Pre-K through 12th grade caseload
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results or students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, or family therapy per IEP requirements
- Contribute to program development that further integration of social, coping, and problem-solving in the classroom.
Benefits with ProCare Therapy:
• Competitive compensation
• 401k matching
• Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for the position above or more details about the position, send a copy of your resume too - J[email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled