School Psychologist Opportunity Near Dayton, TX
Job Type: Contract
Are you an experienced School Psychologist in Texas looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Dayton area for the 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full time
- Hour per week: 32-40
- Start ASAP
- Age group of the kiddos: K-12th grade
- Caseload: Mild - Moderate Disabilities/ 60 evaluations to be completed
- Very Supportive District with tons of communication between SPED Staff
- Must be credentialed in the State of Texas
- Must have a Master's degree in School Psychology
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full-time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled