22/23 School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a wonderful School District near Glendale Heights, Illinois that needs a School Psychologist for the 2022/2023 School Year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for details.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Illinois School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35-40 hours a week
- August 5, 2022 - November 18
- Very likely to extend for full year
- Elementary School
- 1 School Site
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled