- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district in Lincolnton, North Carolina has an opening for a School Psychologist for the full school year. ProCare Therapy is working with them to interview and hire for this job as soon as possible. We are seeking a school psychologist who is licensed in the state of North Carolina and that is looking for a direct hire position.
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Middle and high school caseload
- Interview ASAP
- Masters in School Psychology
- Licensed in the state of North Carolina
- Comfortable working with school ages students
- Will accept new grads and out of state candidates
ProCare Therapy can offer an excellent compensation and benefit package for this job. For more information or to apply, please contact the information below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Best Cities for Occupational Therapists
Using cost of living data and wage and location information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, we calculated the top 50 cities for Occupational Therapy in the US. We’ve listed our top 10 location...
Read more »
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »