School Psychologist - Portland, OR
Job Type: Contract
A great school district near Portland, OR is currently in need of a School Psychologist. ProCare Therapy has partnered with this school district in hopes of sourcing great candidates for consideration.
- One school site
- K-12th grade
- Weekly paychecks
- Primarily conducting evaluations for special education services
- Responsible for organization and delivery of psychological services to children and adults
- Must have at least a Masters Degree in School Psychology
- Must hold (or be able to obtain) OR School Psychologist license
- Able to use time and resources effectively
- Great organization skills
- Must hold accountability and planning in high regard
- New graduates are accepted, as well as seasoned School Psychologists
- Excellent professional references!
The Director of Special Education is ready to review the resumes of qualified candidates. They will interview and hire quickly! Apply today if you feel you meet the requirements of this position. I look forward to speaking with you.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled