I am looking for a School Psych to begin working in the Norco, California area. Immediate hire in a very supportive school district. This position is full-time, will begin as soon as available and last for the duration of the school year. All interested applicants must hold an active California state School Psychologist license.
- Full-Time: 40 hours per week
- K-12 caseload
- Previous experience preferred
- Duties include assessing student behavioral/emotional needs, improving student communication skills, and reinforcing positive coping skills
- Pay rates vary based on experience and credentials, but typically fall within the range of $45-60/HR (can go higher/lower)
- Great location in East LA
Please fill out the form below or send a resume and available times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected], or call at 678-538-6718.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled