School Psychologist position - Elgin, TX
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
A School Psychologist Job Opportunity is available in a school district near Elgin, Texas for the remainder of the school year. We have the ability to accommodate part time candidates. There are a range of disabilities on each caseload. We are seeking candidates who can provide assessments and direct service.
- Part Time LSSP Needed
- For the remainder of the school year
- Ending May 27, 2021
- 3 days per week
- 7.5 hours per day
- High school caseload
- Must have Texas active license in hand
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Write IEP’s
- Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
More details will be discussed the Special Education director during the interview process. Apply today and you will be contacted to be screened and then we will subsequently arrange interviews with the district.
You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Anthony (with your resume) at Anthony.Merriweather@procaretherapy.com or call at (770) 325-0325 if you have further questions. Make sure to indicate which position you are applying for! Anthony respond to you within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled