A School Psychologist is needed in Hummelstown, PA for the 23/24 School Year!
Join a supportive staff with an incredible student body! This position includes but not limited to evaluations, re-evaluations, testing, consultation, assisting with IEP meetings.
Get the most out of being a Psychologist by helping support students fromPreK-12th grade!
- Onsite only
- 23/24 School Year
- Fulltime 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Starting pay $40/hour
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of PA
- Previous experience is preferred not required
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Email me your most recently updated resume, interview availability. Please let me know a good time for me to reach out and we can discuss the position in more detail!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled