- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
Full-Time/Part-Time School Psychologist (PSYCH) Job near Victoria, VA
ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a School Psychologist to work full-time/part-time in a school-based position in the Victoria, VA area. Interested applicants must have School Psychology credentials.
- Small K-12 district, only 4 schools total
- General/ Mixture of Disabilities
- 85 total kids on caseload currently
- Full Time: 35+ Hours Per Week
- Part-Time option available
- 3-5 days per week
- Director can be flexible on scheduling
- Monday – Friday
- ASAP – 5/27/20
- Aid school staff regarding the multi-tiered system of supports
- Assist in the development of programs for teachers and administrators relating to child development, behavioral techniques, and state standards for the identification of exceptional children
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments, complete required reports, and meet confidentiality requirements in maintaining case reports
- Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology
- Valid State License, Certifications, Credentials
- Pass Drug Testing/ Background Screening
Full Time Benefits:
- United Healthcare: Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – up to 50% match
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
Interviews are currently being arranged so if you believe this is a good match for you, please complete an online application or contact me today!
Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-225-3030
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »