School Psychologist Position
Job Type: Contract
There is an opening for a School Psychologist position near the Newport area. The school district is looking to interview as soon as possible. This is a great district with a lot of support. The ideal candidate will work part time hours with the elementary population.
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours Weekly)
- Working with team of school psychologist
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
- Prospective candidates must have a masters in schools psychology
- Pass Background check/drug screening
The school district is looking to move to hiring a new candidate as soon as they find the one they believe is the right person for the job. If you believe you are that person, scroll down and apply now!
Please submit your information and resume to: Crystal.Handley@Procaretherapy.com
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 770.299.7104
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled