School Psychologist Opening in Fullerton, CA
ProCare Therapy is partnering with an amazing School District in Fullerton, California that is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for details.
- Full Time
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Monday - Friday
- 7.5 hour days
- August - December
- Very Likely to extend the full school year
- Onsite Only
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Hourly pay for this roles varies based on experience, interview quality and any extra certifications
- $40-$47 an hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- California School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled