Now Hiring School Psychologists in Lancaster, SC for 22/23 School Year
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a terrific School District near Kershaw, South Carolina that is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for details.
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- South Carolina School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35-40 hours a week
- Full 2022/2023 School Year
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
To be considered for this position please Apply here or contact Ross Mathews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled