Job Title: School Psychologist
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Position Type: Full-Time, Temporary (Options for Next Year)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: End of May (with options for next year)
Days per week: 5
Hours per week: 37.5
Age group: PreK-8th
Disabilities on Caseload: Autism, Intellectual Disabilities
Number of students on caseload: Approximately 30
Description: We are actively seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join our team in Santa Cruz, CA. This is a full-time, temporary position with an immediate start date and the possibility of extending into the next school year. As a School Psychologist, you will work with students in the preK-8th grade range, primarily focusing on those with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' academic, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff to develop and implement effective intervention plans.
- Provide counseling and support services to students to address social and emotional challenges.
- Work with a diverse caseload of approximately 30 students with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Promote a positive and inclusive school environment.
- Valid School Psychologist certification in the state of California.
- Previous experience working with students with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to improving the educational outcomes and well-being of students.
If you are a qualified School Psychologist who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume to [email protected] to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled