School Psychologist - Spring, TX
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must have at least a Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
A School Psychologist Job Opportunity is available in a school district in Spring, Texas for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. We have the ability to accommodate full time candidates. There are a range of disabilities on each caseload. We are seeking candidates who can provide assessments and direct service.
Requirements for consideration:
- School or Educational Psychologist Degree
- Appropriate license in the state of Texas
- Full time; contract position
- Remainder of the 2021-2022 school year
- Preschool - 12th grade caseload
- Perform Psychological evaluations of students
- Recommend students for special education services
- Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
- Write IEP’s
- Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
- Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
More details will be discussed the Special Education director during the interview process. Apply today and you will be contacted to be screened and then we will subsequently arrange interviews with the district.
You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Anthony (with your resume) at [email protected] or call at (770) 325-0325 if you have further questions. Make sure to indicate which position you are applying for! Anthony respond to you within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled