Contract School Psychologist
Location: Storrs, CT
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:10am to 2:28pm
Caseload: Approximately 30-40 students, may vary
Description: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified School Psychologist to join our team in Storrs, CT, for a contract position. The ideal candidate will be passionate about supporting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students. As a School Psychologist, you will work collaboratively with educators, parents, and other professionals to assess students' needs, develop intervention strategies, and promote a positive school environment.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- Connecticut State licensure or ability to obtain
- Previous experience working in school settings preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Contact: Lane Kunin
Email: [email protected]
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled