Location: Chesterfield Township, MI
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
School Psychologist Opening
We are looking for a School Psychologist to work with a school district in Sterling Heights, Michigan! These positions are for the remainder of the school year, to renew annually.
- Masters Degree in School Psychology is Required
- Michigan School Psychology License is Required
- ASAP - EOSY
- Full Time, 37.5 Hours/Week
- Elementary Caseload
- Duties Include: "Testing for both initial and reevals, IEP meetings, and helping the team pull the paperwork together"
- More Details in Interview
- Weekly Pay
- Dental, Vision, & Health Insurance Offered
If you are interested, apply to this post! I will reach out to you in one business day. I look forward to working with you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled