Full-Time School Psychologist Opportunity in Waukegan, Illinois
We are currently seeking a passionate School Psychologist for the 2022/23 school year for a contract position located in Waukegan, IL. This is an excellent school district with lots of support. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive as well.
- Full-Time Position (35-37.5 hrs/week)
- Located in Waukegan, IL
- Full 2022/23 School Year
- Will be working with either Elementary or Middle Schoolers
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Minimum Masters Degree in School/Educational Psychology
- School Psychologist Credentials in the State of Illinois
- MUST HAVE Active Illinois PEL
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred but not Required!
Being a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and myself do not always have all the needed details for an assignment from the School Districts we work with. Any further questions regarding caseload are great to save and ask in an interview with the school! However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following Job Duties in this position
- Administering Academic Assessments to Students
- Drafting Special Education Reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs,
- Participating in eligibility determination and program decisions for students with disabilities
- Participating in and contributing to professional learning activities provided by the department
- Meeting with parents to discuss performance of student and/or their evaluations
- Completing initial re-evaluations
- Engaging with school teams in problem-solving and making recommendations for interventions for students
- Being a positive influence to any student, parent, or colleague you come in contact with. Let's spread some joy!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare Therapy:
- Being eligible for a competitive hourly rate
- Being eligible for School Overtime Pay (hourly x 1.5)
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Contracted, unchanged hours
- The ability to move from district to district
- Having a full-time recruiter who works for you!
- Check out our blog!
If this opportunity sounds like it could be a great fit for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me through email at [email protected]. The hiring manager is scheduling interviews for this week and next, and you don't want to miss out on an interview slot! If you have any further questions or concerns, all of my contact information is listed below - feel free to reach out!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled