- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job Opening – State of Texas
Teletherapy work from home
Candidate should be tech savy/able to utilize new computer programs.
Provide teletherapy services to children with mild to moderate disabilities.
ProCare Therapy is working with a school to hire a full time School Psychologist. This will be a contract assignment that will last for the full 2019-2020 school year. Candidate must be up to date on all Texas state licensure or be able to obtain prior to school year.
- Psychologist will help transition students from county detention center into respective school districts
- Review current IEPs
- Determine needs for related service counseling
- Complete counseling evaluations (possibly) if one is not on file
- Check in with students daily for a smooth transition
Salary for this position is negotiable and will be based on experience.
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com.
For more information please apply below or contact Asma Javed at 770-225-3021
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »