School Psych | 2022-2023 School Year
Are you a School Psychologist looking for a new job opportunity in the Wilkinsburg, PA area for the 2022-2023 school year? At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to connect qualified applicants that are passionate about nurturing our next generation with our trusted School Districts. We are invested in making life better for those who make lives better.
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(678) 920 5936
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled