School Psychologist | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency looking to employ a School Psychologist to work on assignment with an established school located in the Lemont, IL area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
o 500 Students
o 700 students
Start Date 8/14/23
Education and Certification:
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited program.
- Valid and current Illinois state license or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting.
- Familiarity with Illinois state regulations and guidelines pertaining to special education and psychological services in schools.
- Experience in school psychology or a related role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment and best practices.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-informed decisions.
- Compassion, empathy, and commitment to student success.
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Depending on the circumstances, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you.
(470) 622 - 2709
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled