We are currently seeking a passionate School Psychologist for the 2022/23 school year for a contract position located near Logansport, IN. This is an excellent school district with lots of support. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive as well.
- Full-Time (35-40 hrs/week)
- Russiaville, IN
- Caseload: Dependent on Placement
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Conduct academic assessments to pupils
- Compose special education reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs and/or eligibility reports
- Attendance at eligibility and IEP meetings
- Arrange meetings with parents to discuss performance and evaluations results
- Consult with parents, students, teachers, and other professionals to improve student success
- Minimum Master's level degree in School Psychology
- MUST HAVE School Psychologist State Certification in Indiana
- Previous School Experience is Required
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
If you’re interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to me through email at [email protected]. If you have any questions about this position not answered within the description, please reach out to me for further assistance as well. I'd love to help!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled