ProCare Therapy is actively seeking licensed psychologists in the Pleasant Prairie, WI area who are interested in applying for a full-time School Psychologist position starting in August and running through the full 2022-2023 school year. As a full-time ProCare contracted employee, you would enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate along with a generous benefits package tailored specifically to your unique needs. If you have more questions about the job or want to apply online, please see further details below and reach out to me with questions.
- Full-Time (35-40 hrs/week)
- Kenosha, WI
- Caseload: Dependent on Placement ; App. 40-60 Cases per year
- More Details Available Upon Interviewing!
- Conduct academic assessments to pupils
- Compose special education reports to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEPs and/or eligibility reports
- Attendance at eligibility and IEP meetings
- Arrange meetings with parents to discuss performance and evaluations results
- Consult with parents, students, teachers, and other professionals to improve student success
- Minimum Master's level degree in School Psychology
- MUST HAVE School Psychologist State Certification in Wisconsin
- Previous School Experience is Required
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 401K Matching
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]. If you have any further questions/concerns as well, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'd love to be a valuable resource for you during the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled