Registered Behavior Technician Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic school in Sacramento, California to find a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the current school year.
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification required
- Must meet California DOE requirements
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - June 9, 2023
- 32.5 hours a week
- Grades K -12
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Must have the ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- More in depth details about the caseload are available on the interview with the district
Summary and Duties:
A registered behavior technician supports and implements a patient care plan created by a board-certified behavior analyst. They provide ABA interventions that encourage socially acceptable replacement behaviors so clients can build and improve upon their communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills. What this looks like in practice varies greatly, since behavioral therapy is so specific to an individual patient’s needs.
The job duties RBTs perform every day include:
- Providing direct client care in one-on-one and group settings
- Following the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols
- Collecting and recording data based on client behavior
- Communicating with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts in the preparation of client materials
Benefits with ProCare:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Travel Assistance for those who Qualify
- Must live or have an address 50 miles or further from school. For questions about travel assistance please ask Ross Mathews.
Please email your resume and 3 references to [email protected] if you would like to be considered for this opening.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled